Brewers vs. Cardinals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Milwaukee Brewers and Carlos Santana head into the second of a three-game series against Lars Nootbaar and the St. Louis Cardinals on Wednesday at American Family Field.
The favored Brewers have -145 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Cardinals, who are listed at +120. An 8-run total is set in this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Brewers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Brewers vs. Cardinals Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Brewers Recent Betting Performance
- The Brewers have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Brewers and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- In their last game with a spread, the Brewers failed to cover.
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
Brewers Betting Records & Stats
- The Brewers have won 48 of the 82 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (58.5%).
- Milwaukee has gone 24-20 (winning 54.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -145 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Brewers a 59.2% chance to win.
- In the 157 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Milwaukee, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 70 times (70-80-7).
- The Brewers have a 4-7-0 record against the spread this season (covering only 36.4% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.