Carlos Santana vs. Cardinals Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Carlos Santana and his .615 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, take on starting pitcher Zack Thompson and the St. Louis Cardinals at American Family Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he had two hits (going 2-for-4 with a double and an RBI) against the Cardinals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Carlos Santana Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Zack Thompson
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +165)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Carlos Santana? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
Carlos Santana At The Plate
- Santana is hitting .239 with 32 doubles, 22 home runs and 63 walks.
- Santana enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. Over the course of his last games, he's hitting .381 with one homer.
- Santana has gotten a hit in 88 of 142 games this season (62.0%), including 32 multi-hit games (22.5%).
- He has homered in 14.1% of his games in 2023 (20 of 142), and 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Santana has picked up an RBI in 51 games this year (35.9%), with two or more RBI in 22 of those games (15.5%).
- In 58 of 142 games this year, he has scored, and 15 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Cardinals
- Click Here for Josh Donaldson
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
- Click Here for Willy Adames
- Click Here for William Contreras
- Click Here for Tyrone Taylor
- Click Here for Mark Canha
Carlos Santana Home/Away Batting Splits
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 7.6 K/9, the second-worst in MLB.
- The Cardinals' 4.72 team ERA ranks 23rd across all league pitching staffs.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Thompson makes the start for the Cardinals, his ninth of the season. He is 5-7 with a 4.57 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 61 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Wednesday, the left-hander threw five innings against the Milwaukee Brewers, allowing four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.57, with 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents are hitting .272 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.