Christian Yelich vs. Cardinals Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
After going 0-for-3 in his most recent game, Christian Yelich and the Milwaukee Brewers face the St. Louis Cardinals (who will hand the ball to Zack Thompson) at 7:40 PM ET on Wednesday.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Cardinals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Christian Yelich Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Zack Thompson
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +195)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -115)
Looking to place a prop bet on Christian Yelich? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
Christian Yelich At The Plate
- Yelich is batting .275 with 33 doubles, two triples, 19 home runs and 74 walks.
- Among qualified hitters in MLB, he ranks 33rd in batting average, 17th in on-base percentage, and 64th in slugging.
- Yelich has gotten a hit in 97 of 141 games this year (68.8%), including 39 multi-hit games (27.7%).
- Looking at the 141 games he has played this year, he's hit a home run in 17 of them (12.1%), and in 3.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Yelich has had an RBI in 48 games this season (34.0%), including 18 multi-RBI outings (12.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in seven contests.
- He has scored in 51.1% of his games this year, with more than one run scored in 18.4%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Cardinals
- Click Here for Josh Donaldson
- Click Here for Willy Adames
- Click Here for Carlos Santana
- Click Here for William Contreras
- Click Here for Tyrone Taylor
- Click Here for Mark Canha
Christian Yelich Home/Away Batting Splits
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Cardinals have a 4.72 team ERA that ranks 23rd across all league pitching staffs.
- The Cardinals allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Thompson (5-7 with a 4.57 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 61 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Cardinals, his ninth of the season.
- The lefty last pitched on Wednesday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he went five innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up five hits.
- In 24 games this season, the 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.57, with 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .272 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.