Josh Donaldson vs. Cardinals Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Milwaukee Brewers and Josh Donaldson, who went 0-for-3 last time in action, battle Zack Thompson and the St. Louis Cardinals at American Family Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Cardinals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Josh Donaldson Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Zack Thompson
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +350)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +110)
Looking to place a prop bet on Josh Donaldson? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
Josh Donaldson At The Plate
- Donaldson has four doubles, 13 home runs and 19 walks while batting .157.
- Donaldson has gotten a hit in 20 of 47 games this year (42.6%), with at least two hits on four occasions (8.5%).
- In 12 games this year, he has gone deep (25.5%, and 7.5% of his trips to the plate).
- In 36.2% of his games this year, Donaldson has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 10.6% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in three contests.
- He has scored at least one run 17 times this season (36.2%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Cardinals
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
- Click Here for Willy Adames
- Click Here for Carlos Santana
- Click Here for William Contreras
- Click Here for Tyrone Taylor
- Click Here for Mark Canha
Josh Donaldson Home/Away Batting Splits
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 29th in the league with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals' 4.72 team ERA ranks 23rd across all league pitching staffs.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow 170 home runs (1.1 per game), the second-fewest in baseball.
- The Cardinals are sending Thompson (5-7) to make his ninth start of the season. He is 5-7 with a 4.57 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 61 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander's last time out was on Wednesday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he went five innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 25-year-old has a 4.57 ERA and 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 24 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .272 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.