Mark Canha vs. Cardinals Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Mark Canha -- hitting .250 with three doubles, a home run, three walks and 11 RBI in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers against the St. Louis Cardinals, with Zack Thompson on the hill, on September 27 at 7:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Cardinals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Mark Canha Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Zack Thompson
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +500)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Mark Canha? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
Mark Canha At The Plate
- Canha has 25 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 49 walks while batting .260.
- Among the qualified hitters in baseball, he ranks 74th in batting average, 28th in on-base percentage, and 103rd in slugging.
- Canha has gotten a hit in 82 of 132 games this year (62.1%), with at least two hits on 24 occasions (18.2%).
- He has hit a long ball in 8.3% of his games in 2023 (11 of 132), and 2.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Canha has driven in a run in 41 games this season (31.1%), including 13 games with more than one RBI (9.8%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- In 33.3% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had four games with multiple runs (3.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Cardinals
- Click Here for Josh Donaldson
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
- Click Here for Willy Adames
- Click Here for Carlos Santana
- Click Here for William Contreras
- Click Here for Tyrone Taylor
Mark Canha Home/Away Batting Splits
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Cardinals pitching staff ranks 29th in the league.
- The Cardinals have the 23rd-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.72).
- Cardinals pitchers combine to give up the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Thompson makes the start for the Cardinals, his ninth of the season. He is 5-7 with a 4.57 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 61 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last pitched on Wednesday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he went five innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.57, with 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .272 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.