Tyrone Taylor vs. Cardinals Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Milwaukee Brewers, including Tyrone Taylor and his .667 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, take on starting pitcher Zack Thompson and the St. Louis Cardinals at American Family Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a hitless showing (0-for-3) against the Cardinals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Tyrone Taylor Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Zack Thompson
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +450)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +170)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +130)
Looking to place a prop bet on Tyrone Taylor? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
Tyrone Taylor At The Plate
- Taylor is hitting .229 with 14 doubles, a triple, nine home runs and eight walks.
- In 55.2% of his 67 games this season, Taylor has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 12 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in 11.9% of his games in 2023 (eight of 67), and 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Taylor has picked up an RBI in 34.3% of his games this year, with two or more RBI in 11.9% of his games.
- In 35.8% of his games this season, he has scored at least once. And he's had seven games with multiple runs (10.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Cardinals
- Click Here for Josh Donaldson
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
- Click Here for Willy Adames
- Click Here for Carlos Santana
- Click Here for William Contreras
- Click Here for Mark Canha
Tyrone Taylor Home/Away Batting Splits
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Cardinals has a collective 7.6 K/9, the second-worst in the league.
- The Cardinals have a 4.72 team ERA that ranks 23rd among all league pitching staffs.
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow the second-fewest home runs in baseball (170 total, 1.1 per game).
- Thompson (5-7 with a 4.57 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 61 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Cardinals, his ninth of the season.
- In his last appearance on Wednesday, the lefty threw five innings against the Milwaukee Brewers, allowing four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- In 24 games this season, the 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.57, with 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .272 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.