William Contreras vs. Cardinals Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Milwaukee Brewers, including William Contreras (.467 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 100 points above season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Zack Thompson and the St. Louis Cardinals at American Family Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he strung together two hits (going 2-for-4) against the Cardinals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
William Contreras Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Zack Thompson
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +160)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -111)
Looking to place a prop bet on William Contreras? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
William Contreras At The Plate
- Contreras has 151 hits and an OBP of .367 to go with a slugging percentage of .462. All three of those stats lead Milwaukee hitters this season.
- He ranks 12th in batting average, 15th in on base percentage, and 52nd in slugging among qualified hitters in MLB action.
- Contreras will look to extend his 13-game hitting streak. He's batting .421 in his last outings.
- Contreras has reached base via a hit in 101 games this year (of 136 played), and had multiple hits in 44 of those games.
- He has gone deep in 12.5% of his games this year, and 2.9% of his plate appearances.
- In 37.5% of his games this year, Contreras has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 14.0% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 48.5% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 11.8%.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Cardinals
- Click Here for Josh Donaldson
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
- Click Here for Willy Adames
- Click Here for Carlos Santana
- Click Here for Tyrone Taylor
- Click Here for Mark Canha
William Contreras Home/Away Batting Splits
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 29th in the league with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals have the 23rd-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (4.72).
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow 170 home runs (1.1 per game), the second-fewest in baseball.
- Thompson gets the start for the Cardinals, his ninth of the season. He is 5-7 with a 4.57 ERA and 67 strikeouts through 61 2/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty last pitched on Wednesday against the Milwaukee Brewers, when he threw five innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.57, with 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents are batting .272 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.