Willy Adames vs. Cardinals Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
Willy Adames and his .372 on-base percentage over his past 10 games (64 points higher than his season-long percentage), will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers against the St. Louis Cardinals and Zack Thompson on September 27 at 7:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Cardinals.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Willy Adames Game Info & Props vs. the Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Cardinals Starter: Zack Thompson
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +375)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +100)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willy Adames? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Brewers Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Cardinals|
|Brewers vs Cardinals Odds|
Willy Adames At The Plate
- Adames has 27 doubles, two triples, 24 home runs and 69 walks while hitting .215.
- In 56.6% of his games this year (82 of 145), Adames has picked up at least one hit, and in 26 of those games (17.9%) he recorded multiple hits.
- In 15.2% of his games this year, he has hit a home run, and 3.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Adames has an RBI in 43 of 145 games this year, with multiple RBI in 19 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in 12 contests.
- In 38.6% of his games this season (56 of 145), he has scored, and in 14 of those games (9.7%) he has scored more than once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Brewers Players vs the Cardinals
- Click Here for Josh Donaldson
- Click Here for Christian Yelich
- Click Here for Carlos Santana
- Click Here for William Contreras
- Click Here for Tyrone Taylor
- Click Here for Mark Canha
Willy Adames Home/Away Batting Splits
Cardinals Pitching Rankings
- The Cardinals pitching staff is 29th in the league with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Cardinals have the 23rd-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.72).
- Cardinals pitchers combine to allow 170 home runs (1.1 per game), the second-fewest in the league.
- Thompson (5-7 with a 4.57 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 61 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Cardinals, his ninth of the season.
- In his last time out on Wednesday, the lefty went five innings against the Milwaukee Brewers, giving up four earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 25-year-old has an ERA of 4.57, with 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 24 games this season. Opponents have a .272 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.