How to Watch Brown vs. New Hampshire on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The Brown Bears (0-2) battle the New Hampshire Wildcats (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brown vs. New Hampshire Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Lundholm Gymnasium in Durham, New Hampshire
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
How to Watch Top 25 Games
- Iowa vs Creighton (TBA ET | January 1)
- Kansas vs Kentucky (TBA ET | January 1)
- UC Irvine vs USC (TBA ET | January 1)
Brown Stats Insights
- Last season, the Bears had a 43.8% shooting percentage from the field, which was 0.2% higher than the 43.6% of shots the Wildcats' opponents hit.
- Brown had a 9-3 straight-up record in games it shot better than 43.6% from the field.
- The Bears were the 126th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball. The Wildcats finished 101st.
- Last year, the 69.6 points per game the Bears recorded were only 2.6 more points than the Wildcats allowed (67).
- Brown had a 9-8 record last season when scoring more than 67 points.
New Hampshire Stats Insights
- The Wildcats shot 39.8% from the field, 4.9% lower than the 44.7% the Bears' opponents shot last season.
- New Hampshire went 8-1 when it shot higher than 44.7% from the field.
- The Wildcats were the 101st-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball, while the Bears finished 222nd.
- The Wildcats' 66.4 points per game last year were only 2.9 fewer points than the 69.3 the Bears gave up to opponents.
- New Hampshire had a 12-7 record last season when giving up fewer than 69.6 points.
Brown Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively Brown performed better when playing at home last season, putting up 72.3 points per game, compared to 67.3 per game in road games.
- The Bears gave up 69.8 points per game when playing at home, compared to 68.9 when playing on the road.
- Brown averaged 8.2 threes per game, which was 0.3 more than it averaged away from home (7.9). When it came to three-point percentage, it shot 34.6% when playing at home and 34.8% on the road.
New Hampshire Home & Away Comparison
- In 2022-23, New Hampshire averaged 14.2 more points per game at home (73.5) than away (59.3).
- The Wildcats gave up fewer points at home (63.9 per game) than away (70.2) last season.
- New Hampshire knocked down more 3-pointers at home (9 per game) than away (7.5) last season. It also had a higher 3-point percentage at home (37.5%) than away (31%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Brown Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Colgate||L 72-70||Cotterell Court|
|11/11/2023||Loyola (MD)||L 77-75||Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center|
|11/14/2023||@ New Hampshire||-||Lundholm Gymnasium|
|11/16/2023||Rhode Island College||-||Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center|
|11/19/2023||@ USC||-||Galen Center|
New Hampshire Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Syracuse||L 83-72||JMA Wireless Dome|
|11/8/2023||Curry||W 115-38||Lundholm Gymnasium|
|11/18/2023||@ George Washington||-||Charles E. Smith Athletic Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.