Brown vs. New Hampshire: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Brown Bears (0-2) take on the New Hampshire Wildcats (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Brown vs. New Hampshire matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Brown vs. New Hampshire Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Lundholm Gymnasium in Durham, New Hampshire
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Brown vs. New Hampshire Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Brown Moneyline||New Hampshire Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Brown (-6.5)||143.5||-275||+220||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Brown (-6.5)||143.5||-290||+225||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Brown vs. New Hampshire Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Brown compiled a 15-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, 10 Bears games hit the over.
- New Hampshire went 12-12-0 ATS last year.
- The Wildcats and their opponents combined to hit the over 11 out of 24 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.