Brown vs. New Hampshire Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest that pits the New Hampshire Wildcats (1-1) against the Brown Bears (0-2) at Lundholm Gymnasium has a good chance to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 76-75 in favor of New Hampshire. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, New Hampshire projects to cover the 6.5-point spread in its matchup against Brown. The total has been set at 143.5, and the two teams are projected to hit the over.
Brown vs. New Hampshire Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Durham, New Hampshire
- Venue: Lundholm Gymnasium
- Line: Brown -6.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Brown -275, New Hampshire +220
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Brown vs. New Hampshire Score Prediction
- Prediction: New Hampshire 76, Brown 75
Spread & Total Prediction for Brown vs. New Hampshire
- Pick ATS: New Hampshire (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Brown Performance Insights
- On offense, Brown was the 224th-ranked team in the country (69.6 points per game) last season. Defensively, it was 150th (69.3 points allowed per game).
- The Bears collected 32.5 rebounds per game and conceded 31.6 boards last season, ranking 126th and 206th, respectively, in college basketball.
- At 13.8 assists per game last season, Brown was 117th in college basketball.
- The Bears made 8.0 3-pointers per game and shot 34.7% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 104th and 151st, respectively, in the nation.
- Brown was 204th in the country in 3-pointers allowed (7.4 per game) and 264th in 3-point percentage defensively (35.0%) last season.
- Brown took 39.9% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 31.7% of its made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it took 60.1% of its shots, with 68.3% of its makes coming from there.
New Hampshire Performance Insights
- Last season New Hampshire posted 66.4 points per game (314th-ranked in college basketball) and ceded 67.0 points per contest (82nd-ranked).
- The Wildcats pulled down 33.0 boards per game (101st-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 33.1 rebounds per contest (302nd-ranked).
- New Hampshire ranked 289th in college basketball with 11.7 assists per contest.
- The Wildcats ranked 11th-best in college basketball by averaging just 9.4 turnovers per game. In terms of forced turnovers, they ranked 304th in college basketball (10.5 per contest).
- The Wildcats made 8.3 three-pointers per game (74th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while putting up a 34.2% three-point percentage (174th-ranked).
- New Hampshire surrendered 5.9 treys per game (28th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 31.1% three-point percentage (40th-ranked).
- New Hampshire attempted 34.1 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 58.5% of the shots it took (and 64.4% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 24.2 three-pointers per contest, which were 41.5% of its shots (and 35.6% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.