How to Watch Drexel vs. Temple on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The Temple Owls (2-0) face the Drexel Dragons (1-1) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Daskalakis Athletic Center. It begins at 7:00 PM ET on FloHoops.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Drexel vs. Temple Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Daskalakis Athletic Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
How to Watch Top 25 Games
- UC Irvine vs USC (TBA ET | January 1)
- Kansas vs Kentucky (TBA ET | January 1)
- Iowa vs Creighton (TBA ET | January 1)
Drexel Stats Insights
- Last season, the Dragons had a 43.1% shooting percentage from the field, which was the same as the Owls' opponents made.
- Drexel went 11-4 when it shot better than 43.1% from the field.
- The Owls ranked 163rd in rebounding in college basketball. The Dragons finished 156th.
- Last year, the Dragons scored just 3.5 fewer points per game (66.7) than the Owls gave up (70.2).
- Drexel had an 8-3 record last season when scoring more than 70.2 points.
Temple Stats Insights
- The Owls shot 42.5% from the field, equal to what the Dragons' opponents shot last season.
- Temple compiled a 9-8 straight up record in games it shot above 42.5% from the field.
- The Dragons ranked 162nd in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Owls ranked 231st.
- The Owls put up an average of 69.6 points per game last year, 7.2 more points than the 62.4 the Dragons gave up to opponents.
- When Temple gave up fewer than 66.7 points last season, it went 12-3.
Drexel Home & Away Comparison
- Drexel scored 71.1 points per game in home games last year, compared to 61.4 points per game in away games, a difference of 9.7 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, the Dragons surrendered 60.1 points per game at home. In away games, they allowed 65.6.
- When it comes to three-point shooting, Drexel performed better when playing at home last season, sinking 7.1 three-pointers per game with a 31.5% three-point percentage, compared to 6.8 threes per game and a 29.4% three-point percentage in road games.
Temple Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Temple put up 72 points per game last season, three more than it averaged away (69).
- The Owls conceded 70 points per game at home last season, and 69.8 on the road.
- At home, Temple drained 8.1 trifectas per game last season, 0.4 more than it averaged on the road (7.7). Temple's 3-point shooting percentage was also higher at home (33.6%) than on the road (32.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Drexel Upcoming Schedule
|11/7/2023||@ La Salle||L 67-61||Tom Gola Arena|
|11/11/2023||@ Winthrop||W 74-72||Winthrop Coliseum|
|11/14/2023||Temple||-||Daskalakis Athletic Center|
|11/17/2023||Fairfield||-||Daskalakis Athletic Center|
|11/19/2023||Queens||-||Daskalakis Athletic Center|
Temple Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Maryland-Eastern Shore||W 85-65||Liacouras Center|
|11/10/2023||@ Navy||W 75-68||Navy Alumni Hall|
|11/14/2023||@ Drexel||-||Daskalakis Athletic Center|
|11/22/2023||Ole Miss||-||Liacouras Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.