Drexel vs. Temple Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Daskalakis Athletic Center has the Temple Owls (2-0) taking on the Drexel Dragons (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a close 72-71 win for Temple, so it should be a competitive matchup.
According to our computer prediction, Temple is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 3.5. The two teams are projected to go over the 133.5 over/under.
Drexel vs. Temple Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Daskalakis Athletic Center
- Line: Drexel -3.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Drexel -165, Temple +140
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Drexel vs. Temple Score Prediction
- Prediction: Temple 72, Drexel 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Drexel vs. Temple
- Pick ATS: Temple (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Over (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Drexel Performance Insights
- Drexel was 308th in the country in points scored (66.7 per game) and 17th-best in points conceded (62.4) last year.
- On the glass, the Dragons were 156th in the nation in rebounds (32.1 per game) last season. They were 61st in rebounds conceded (29.2 per game).
- Last season Drexel was ranked 289th in the nation in assists with 11.7 per game.
- Last year, the Dragons were 200th in the country in 3-point makes (7.2 per game) and 312th in 3-point percentage (31.6%).
- Drexel was the ninth-best squad in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (5.3 per game) and 144th in 3-point percentage defensively (33.3%) last year.
- The Dragons took 40.4% percent of their shots from beyond the arc last season, and 59.6% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 29.6% of the Dragons' baskets were 3-pointers, and 70.4% were 2-pointers.
Temple Performance Insights
- With 69.6 points per game on offense, Temple was 224th in the nation last season. Defensively, it ceded 70.2 points per contest, which ranked 179th in college basketball.
- The Owls pulled down 32.0 rebounds per game (163rd-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 31.3 rebounds per contest (185th-ranked).
- Temple ranked 117th in the country with 13.8 dimes per game.
- The Owls averaged 13.2 turnovers per game (304th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 10.8 turnovers per contest (276th-ranked).
- The Owls sank 8.0 threes per game (104th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while owning a 33.0% three-point percentage (240th-ranked).
- Temple allowed 6.7 treys per game (111th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 33.6% (169th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Temple attempted 31.3 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 56.4% of the shots it took (and 66.2% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 24.2 three-pointers per contest, which were 43.6% of its shots (and 33.8% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.