Will Givani Smith Score a Goal Against the Panthers on November 14?
Will Givani Smith score a goal when the San Jose Sharks play the Florida Panthers on Tuesday at 10:30 PM ET? In the article below, we break down the numbers and trends you need to know before betting any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Givani Smith score a goal against the Panthers?
Odds to score a goal this game: +1200 (Bet $10 to win $120.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Smith stats and insights
- Smith is yet to score through 13 games this season.
- In one game against the Panthers this season, he has not scored. In terms of shots, he has taken zero of them.
- Smith has zero points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Panthers defensive stats
- The Panthers have given up 40 goals in total (2.9 per game), the ninth-fewest allowed in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Panthers have one shutout, and they average 17 hits and 15 blocked shots per game.
Smith recent games
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|11/10/2023||Golden Knights||0||0||0||11:10||Away||L 5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sharks vs. Panthers game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.