How to Watch La Salle vs. Bucknell on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The La Salle Explorers (2-0) hit the court against the Bucknell Bison (1-2) at 6:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
La Salle vs. Bucknell Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Tom Gola Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
How to Watch Top 25 Games
- UC Irvine vs USC (TBA ET | January 1)
- Iowa vs Creighton (TBA ET | January 1)
- Kansas vs Kentucky (TBA ET | January 1)
La Salle Stats Insights
- The Explorers made 42.4% of their shots from the field last season, which was 1.7 percentage points lower than the Bison allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- La Salle had a 9-2 straight-up record in games it shot better than 44.1% from the field.
- The Explorers were the 144th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Bison ranked 220th.
- Last year, the Explorers recorded 69.8 points per game, just 1.3 more points than the 68.5 the Bison allowed.
- When La Salle scored more than 68.5 points last season, it went 11-5.
Bucknell Stats Insights
- The Bison's 45.6% shooting percentage from the field last season was 0.6 percentage points higher than the Explorers allowed to their opponents (45%).
- Bucknell compiled a 12-5 straight up record in games it shot better than 45% from the field.
- The Explorers ranked 91st in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Bison ranked 309th.
- The Bison put up an average of 67.5 points per game last year, 5.1 fewer points than the 72.6 the Explorers gave up.
- Bucknell went 11-6 last season when allowing fewer than 69.8 points.
La Salle Home & Away Comparison
- La Salle posted 68.9 points per game last season in home games, which was 2.7 fewer points than it averaged when playing on the road (71.6).
- At home, the Explorers allowed 6.8 fewer points per game (70.4) than on the road (77.2).
- La Salle drained 6.6 treys per game with a 33% shooting percentage from three-point land when playing at home, which was 2.1 fewer threes and 3.6% points worse than it averaged in road games (8.7, 36.6%).
Bucknell Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Bucknell scored 68.8 points per game last season. On the road, it averaged 65.8.
- The Bison allowed 63.7 points per game at home last season, and 73.1 away.
- Beyond the arc, Bucknell knocked down fewer triples away (7.3 per game) than at home (7.7) last season, but posted a higher percentage away (36.4%) than at home (35.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
La Salle Upcoming Schedule
|11/7/2023||Drexel||W 67-61||Tom Gola Arena|
|11/11/2023||Northeastern||W 79-74||Tom Gola Arena|
|11/14/2023||Bucknell||-||Tom Gola Arena|
|11/18/2023||Southern Indiana||-||Tom Gola Arena|
|11/21/2023||@ Duke||-||Cameron Indoor Stadium|
Bucknell Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Delaware||L 78-57||Sojka Pavilion|
|11/8/2023||@ Pennsylvania||L 80-61||Palestra|
|11/11/2023||@ Niagara||W 73-64||Gallagher Center|
|11/14/2023||@ La Salle||-||Tom Gola Arena|
|11/17/2023||@ Duke||-||Cameron Indoor Stadium|
|11/20/2023||Southern Indiana||-||Sojka Pavilion|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.