La Salle vs. Bucknell Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Tom Gola Arena has the La Salle Explorers (2-0) matching up with the Bucknell Bison (1-2) at 6:30 PM ET (on November 14). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 76-63 victory as our model heavily favors La Salle.
According to our computer prediction, La Salle is projected to cover the spread (11.5) versus Bucknell. The two sides are projected to come in below the 140.5 total.
La Salle vs. Bucknell Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Tom Gola Arena
- Line: La Salle -11.5
- Point Total: 140.5
- Moneyline (To Win): La Salle -750, Bucknell +525
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
La Salle vs. Bucknell Score Prediction
- Prediction: La Salle 76, Bucknell 63
Spread & Total Prediction for La Salle vs. Bucknell
- Pick ATS: La Salle (-11.5)
- Pick OU: Under (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
La Salle Performance Insights
- La Salle scored 69.8 points per game and gave up 72.6 last season, ranking them 216th in college basketball on offense and 254th on defense.
- Last season, the Explorers were 144th in the country in rebounds (32.3 per game) and 310th in rebounds conceded (33.4).
- With 12.0 assists per game last year, La Salle was 268th in the country.
- The Explorers were 192nd in the nation in 3-pointers made (7.3 per game) and 174th in 3-point percentage (34.2%) last season.
- La Salle was 165th in the country in 3-pointers allowed (7.1 per game) and 235th in 3-point percentage defensively (34.5%) last season.
- La Salle took 35.6% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last year, and 64.4% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 28.7% of La Salle's baskets were 3-pointers, and 71.3% were 2-pointers.
Bucknell Performance Insights
- Offensively, Bucknell put up 67.5 points per game (286th-ranked in college basketball) last year. It gave up 68.5 points per contest at the other end (127th-ranked).
- With 31.2 rebounds per game, the Bison ranked 220th in the nation. They allowed 29.3 rebounds per contest, which ranked 65th in college basketball.
- Bucknell put up 13.4 assists per game, which ranked them 150th in the nation.
- The Bison ranked 19th-worst in the nation with 9.7 forced turnovers per contest. Meanwhile, they committed 12.8 turnovers per game (272nd-ranked in college basketball).
- The Bison made 7.3 threes per game (192nd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while owning a 35.6% three-point percentage (95th-ranked).
- With 7.4 threes conceded per game, Bucknell was 204th in college basketball. It ceded a 35.6% shooting percentage from downtown, which ranked 292nd in college basketball.
- Of the shots attempted by Bucknell last season, 62.3% of them were two-pointers (70.5% of the team's made baskets) and 37.7% were three-pointers (29.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.