Marquette vs. Illinois: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The No. 23 Illinois Fighting Illini (2-0) square off against the No. 4 Marquette Golden Eagles (2-0) as just 1.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on Fox Sports 1. The over/under for the matchup is 148.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Marquette vs. Illinois Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: State Farm Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Golden Eagles Betting Records & Stats
- Marquette played 16 games last season that went over 148.5 combined points scored.
- The Golden Eagles had a 149.6-point average over/under in their outings last year, 1.1 more points than the point total for this game.
- Against the spread, the Golden Eagles were 20-12-0 last year.
- Marquette was underdogs nine times last season and won five of those games.
- The Golden Eagles had a record of 9-4, a 69.2% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +105 or more by bookmakers last season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Golden Eagles have a 48.8% chance to win.
Marquette vs. Illinois Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 148.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 148.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Marquette Insights & Trends
- The Golden Eagles' 79.3 points per game last year were 12.1 more points than the 67.2 the Fighting Illini gave up.
- Marquette went 16-9 against the spread and 24-5 overall when it scored more than 67.2 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Marquette vs. Illinois Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Marquette vs. Illinois Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-8-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||8-2-0|
|77.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.3|
|70.0||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||79.7|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||11-4-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.