Will Mattias Samuelsson Score a Goal Against the Bruins on November 14?
On Tuesday at 7:00 PM ET, the Buffalo Sabres square off with the Boston Bruins. Is Mattias Samuelsson going to find the back of the net in this game? Take a look at the stats and insights below before making a bet on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Mattias Samuelsson score a goal against the Bruins?
Odds to score a goal this game: +1800 (Bet $10 to win $180.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Samuelsson stats and insights
- Samuelsson has scored in one of 12 games this season, and it was just a single goal.
- He has not played against the Bruins yet this season.
- Samuelsson has no points on the power play.
- He has an 11.1% shooting percentage, attempting 0.8 shots per game.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Bruins defensive stats
- The Bruins have given up 28 goals in total (only two per game), which ranks first in the league for the fewest goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Bruins have shut out opponents once while averaging 17.6 hits and 16.8 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sabres vs. Bruins game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG-B, and NESN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.