Milwaukee vs. Colorado: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) go up against the Milwaukee Panthers (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on Pac-12 Network.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Colorado vs. Milwaukee matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Milwaukee vs. Colorado Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: CU Events Center in Boulder, Colorado
- How to Watch on TV: Pac-12 Network
Milwaukee vs. Colorado Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Colorado Moneyline||Milwaukee Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Colorado (-18.5)||155.5||-2500||+1100||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Colorado (-18.5)||155.5||-3000||+1200||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Milwaukee vs. Colorado Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Milwaukee compiled a 15-14-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Panthers covered the spread once when an underdog by 18.5 points or more last season (in two opportunities).
- Colorado put together a 14-16-0 ATS record last year.
- A total of 13 Buffaloes games last season hit the over.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.