Milwaukee vs. Colorado: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The No. 25 Colorado Buffaloes (2-0) take the court against the Milwaukee Panthers (1-1) as double-digit, 18.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network. The matchup has a point total of 155.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Milwaukee vs. Colorado Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: CU Events Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Panthers Betting Records & Stats
- Milwaukee played 11 games last season that ended with a combined score higher than 155.5 points.
- Panthers matchups last year had a 152.4-point average over/under, 3.1 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Panthers were 15-14-0 against the spread last season.
- Last season, Milwaukee won 10 out of the 17 games, or 58.8%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Panthers played as an underdog of +1100 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Panthers have a 8.3% chance to win.
Milwaukee vs. Colorado Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 155.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 155.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Milwaukee Insights & Trends
- The Panthers scored an average of 78.2 points per game last year, 11.1 more points than the 67.1 the Buffaloes allowed.
- When it scored more than 67.1 points last season, Milwaukee went 12-9 against the spread and 19-5 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Milwaukee vs. Colorado Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 18.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Milwaukee vs. Colorado Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||9-6-0|
|4-7-0||Away ATS Record||6-7-0|
|71.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||84.8|
|65.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.3|
|5-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||11-4-0|
|4-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-8-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.