Will Nikita Okhotyuk Score a Goal Against the Panthers on November 14?
For those wanting to bet on the upcoming matchup between the San Jose Sharks and the Florida Panthers on Tuesday at 10:30 PM ET, is Nikita Okhotyuk a player who is likely light the lamp? We dissect all the stats in the piece below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Nikita Okhotyuk score a goal against the Panthers?
Odds to score a goal this game: +1800 (Bet $10 to win $180.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Okhotyuk stats and insights
- Okhotyuk is yet to score through six games this season.
- In one game versus the Panthers this season, he has attempted zero shots, but has not scored a goal.
- Okhotyuk has no points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Panthers defensive stats
- The Panthers have given up 40 goals in total (2.9 per game), which ranks ninth in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Panthers have shut out opponents once while averaging 17 hits and 15 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sharks vs. Panthers game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.