How to Watch Penn State vs. Saint Francis (PA) on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (0-3) will hope to end a three-game road skid when taking on the Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Bryce Jordan Center, airing at 7:00 PM ET on Big Ten Network.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Penn State vs. Saint Francis (PA) Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Bryce Jordan Center in University Park, Pennsylvania
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
How to Watch Top 25 Games
- Iowa vs Creighton (TBA ET | January 1)
- Kansas vs Kentucky (TBA ET | January 1)
- UC Irvine vs USC (TBA ET | January 1)
Penn State Stats Insights
- The Nittany Lions shot 46.3% from the field last season, 1.1 percentage points higher than the 45.2% the Red Flash allowed to opponents.
- Penn State had a 16-2 straight-up record in games it shot better than 45.2% from the field.
- The Nittany Lions were the 278th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Red Flash finished 220th.
- Last year, the Nittany Lions recorded only 1.5 fewer points per game (72.2) than the Red Flash allowed (73.7).
- When Penn State totaled more than 73.7 points last season, it went 12-2.
Saint Francis (PA) Stats Insights
- The Red Flash's 46.2% shooting percentage from the field last season was 3.2 percentage points higher than the Nittany Lions allowed to their opponents (43%).
- Saint Francis (PA) went 12-6 when it shot higher than 43% from the field.
- The Red Flash were the 220th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball, while the Nittany Lions finished 355th.
- The Red Flash scored an average of 73 points per game last year, only 4.8 more points than the 68.2 the Nittany Lions allowed to opponents.
- When Saint Francis (PA) gave up fewer than 72.2 points last season, it went 10-5.
Penn State Home & Away Comparison
- In home games last year, Penn State posted 7.5 more points per game (75.9) than it did when playing on the road (68.4).
- When playing at home, the Nittany Lions allowed six fewer points per game (66.5) than in away games (72.5).
- In terms of three-pointers, Penn State fared better when playing at home last year, averaging 11.1 threes per game with a 40% three-point percentage, compared to 10.4 threes per game and a 37.9% three-point percentage away from home.
Saint Francis (PA) Home & Away Comparison
- Saint Francis (PA) averaged 79.3 points per game at home last season, and 67.1 on the road.
- In 2022-23, the Red Flash allowed 10.5 fewer points per game at home (68.3) than on the road (78.8).
- Beyond the arc, Saint Francis (PA) sunk fewer 3-pointers on the road (6.4 per game) than at home (9.2) last season, and put up a lower percentage on the road (31.6%) than at home (44.5%) as well.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Penn State Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Delaware State||W 79-45||Bryce Jordan Center|
|11/10/2023||Lehigh||W 74-65||Bryce Jordan Center|
|11/14/2023||Saint Francis (PA)||-||Bryce Jordan Center|
|11/17/2023||Morehead State||-||Bryce Jordan Center|
|11/23/2023||Texas A&M||-||ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex|
Saint Francis (PA) Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ UCLA||L 75-44||Pauley Pavilion|
|11/9/2023||@ San Francisco||L 84-52||War Memorial Gymnasium|
|11/11/2023||@ Santa Clara||L 82-59||Leavey Center|
|11/14/2023||@ Penn State||-||Bryce Jordan Center|
|11/22/2023||Franciscan (OH)||-||DeGol Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.