Penn State vs. Saint Francis (PA) Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Penn State Nittany Lions (2-0) and the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (0-3) at Bryce Jordan Center is expected to be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 72-60 and heavily favors Penn State to secure the victory. Game time is at 7:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Saint Francis (PA) is projected to cover the spread (30.5) versus Penn State. The two teams are expected to go under the 139.5 over/under.
Penn State vs. Saint Francis (PA) Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Bryce Jordan Center
- Line: Penn State -30.5
- Point Total: 139.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Penn State vs. Saint Francis (PA) Score Prediction
- Prediction: Penn State 72, Saint Francis (PA) 60
Spread & Total Prediction for Penn State vs. Saint Francis (PA)
- Pick ATS: Saint Francis (PA) (+30.5)
- Pick OU: Under (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Penn State Performance Insights
- On offense, Penn State was the 162nd-ranked squad in the country (72.2 points per game) last season. On defense, it was 120th (68.2 points allowed per game).
- The Nittany Lions were 278th in the country in rebounds per game (30.0) and 288th in rebounds allowed (32.8) last season.
- Last season Penn State was ranked 128th in the country in assists with 13.7 per game.
- Last year, the Nittany Lions were fourth-best in the nation in 3-point makes (10.4 per game), and ninth-best in 3-point percentage (38.7%).
- Penn State gave up 7.2 3-pointers per game and conceded 32.7% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 177th and 110th, respectively, in the country.
- The Nittany Lions took 47.1% percent of their shots from beyond the arc last year, and 52.9% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 39.4% of the Nittany Lions' buckets were 3-pointers, and 60.6% were 2-pointers.
Saint Francis (PA) Performance Insights
- Saint Francis (PA) averaged 73.0 points per game (144th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 73.7 points per contest (282nd-ranked).
- The Red Flash averaged 31.2 rebounds per game (220th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 31.9 rebounds per contest (231st-ranked).
- Last year Saint Francis (PA) ranked 109th in college basketball in assists, averaging 13.9 per game.
- The Red Flash committed 12.0 turnovers per game (200th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 10.3 turnovers per contest (317th-ranked).
- With a 37.9% three-point percentage last season, the Red Flash ranked 17th-best in the country. They ranked 134th in college basketball by sinking 7.7 treys per contest.
- Saint Francis (PA) was 156th in college basketball with 7.0 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 120th with a 33.0% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Saint Francis (PA) attempted 36.4 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 64% of the shots it took (and 70.5% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 20.4 three-pointers per contest, which were 36% of its shots (and 29.5% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.