How to Watch San Diego State vs. Long Beach State on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The San Diego State Aztecs (1-1) take the court against the Long Beach State Beach (1-1) at 10:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 on MW Network.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
San Diego State vs. Long Beach State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET
- Where: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl in San Diego, California
- TV: Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
San Diego State Stats Insights
- Last season, the Aztecs had a 43.8% shooting percentage from the field, which was 1.6% higher than the 42.2% of shots the Beach's opponents hit.
- In games San Diego State shot higher than 42.2% from the field, it went 18-4 overall.
- The Beach ranked fourth in rebounding in college basketball, the Aztecs finished 79th.
- Last year, the Aztecs put up 71.2 points per game, only 3.2 fewer points than the 74.4 the Beach allowed.
- San Diego State went 11-0 last season when scoring more than 74.4 points.
Long Beach State Stats Insights
- The Beach's 45.5% shooting percentage from the field last season was 4.6 percentage points higher than the Aztecs allowed to their opponents (40.9%).
- Long Beach State went 16-9 when it shot higher than 40.9% from the field.
- The Aztecs ranked 83rd in college basketball in offensive rebounding, while the Beach ranked 16th.
- The Beach scored 13.0 more points per game last year (76.5) than the Aztecs allowed (63.5).
- Long Beach State went 12-3 last season when giving up fewer than 71.2 points.
San Diego State Home & Away Comparison
- San Diego State averaged 75.4 points per game at home last year. In away games, it averaged 68.9 points per contest.
- The Aztecs allowed 60.4 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 65.6 in road games.
- In terms of total three-pointers made, San Diego State performed better in home games last year, draining 8.2 per game, compared to 7.5 on the road. Meanwhile, it produced a 37.4% three-point percentage in home games and a 38.7% mark away from home.
Long Beach State Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Long Beach State averaged 77.1 points per game last season. On the road, it averaged 78.3.
- At home, the Beach allowed 68.9 points per game, 11.5 fewer points than they allowed on the road (80.4).
- Beyond the arc, Long Beach State made more treys away (4.5 per game) than at home (4.2) last season, and put up a higher percentage on the road (30.2%) than at home (28.2%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
San Diego State Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||CSU Fullerton||W 83-57||Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl|
|11/10/2023||@ BYU||L 74-65||Marriott Center|
|11/14/2023||Long Beach State||-||Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl|
|11/17/2023||Saint Mary's (CA)||-||T-Mobile Arena|
Long Beach State Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Portland||L 78-73||Chiles Center|
|11/11/2023||@ DePaul||W 77-73||Wintrust Arena|
|11/14/2023||@ San Diego State||-||Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl|
|11/17/2023||@ Michigan||-||Crisler Center|
|11/20/2023||Illinois State||-||Hertz Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.