San Diego State vs. Long Beach State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest at Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl has the Long Beach State Beach (1-1) matching up with the San Diego State Aztecs (1-1) at 10:00 PM ET on November 14. Our computer prediction projects a 76-69 victory for Long Beach State.
According to our computer prediction, Long Beach State projects to cover the 13.5-point spread in its matchup against San Diego State. The total is currently listed at 144.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
San Diego State vs. Long Beach State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: San Diego, California
- Venue: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl
- Line: San Diego State -13.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): San Diego State -1200, Long Beach State +725
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
San Diego State vs. Long Beach State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Long Beach State 76, San Diego State 69
Spread & Total Prediction for San Diego State vs. Long Beach State
- Pick ATS: Long Beach State (+13.5)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
San Diego State Performance Insights
- Offensively, San Diego State was the 186th-ranked team in the nation (71.2 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 27th (63.5 points conceded per game).
- The Aztecs were 79th in college basketball in rebounds per game (33.4) and 51st in rebounds allowed (28.9) last season.
- San Diego State was 186th in college basketball in assists (12.9 per game) last year.
- Beyond the arc, the Aztecs were 229th in the country in 3-pointers made per game (6.9) last season. They were 146th in 3-point percentage at 34.8%.
- Defensively, San Diego State was 51st in the nation in 3-pointers conceded per game at 6.2 last season. It was fourth-best in 3-point percentage conceded at 28.4%.
- Last season, the Aztecs took 65.4% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 34.6% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 72.5% of the Aztecs' baskets were 2-pointers, and 27.5% were 3-pointers.
Long Beach State Performance Insights
- Long Beach State ranked 62nd in college basketball last season with 76.5 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 299th with 74.4 points allowed per game.
- The Beach allowed 31.8 boards per game last year (222nd-ranked in college basketball), but they thrived by pulling down 37.3 rebounds per contest (fourth-best).
- Long Beach State dished out 15.0 dimes per game, which ranked them 49th in the country.
- The Beach averaged 13.8 turnovers per game (327th-ranked in college basketball) this season, while forcing 13.0 turnovers per contest (95th-ranked).
- The Beach missed the mark when it came to three-pointers last year, ranking 0-worst in the country in threes made per game (4.4) and eighth-worst in three-point percentage (29.6%).
- Long Beach State allowed 8.4 threes per game (312th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 33.7% (178th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Long Beach State took 76.3% two-pointers and 23.7% from beyond the arc last year. Of the team's baskets, 84.6% were two-pointers and 15.4% were three-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.