San Diego State vs. Long Beach State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The San Diego State Aztecs (1-1) are double-digit, 13.5-point favorites against the Long Beach State Beach (1-1) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on MW Network. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
San Diego State vs. Long Beach State Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: San Diego, California
- Venue: Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl
|San Diego State||-13.5||144.5|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
San Diego State vs Long Beach State Betting Records & Stats
- The Aztecs' record against the spread last year was 19-17-0.
- San Diego State won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1200 or shorter last year.
- The Aztecs have a 92.3% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Long Beach State compiled a 13-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Beach played as an underdog of +725 or more once last season and lost that game.
- Long Beach State has an implied victory probability of 12.1% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
San Diego State vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 144.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 144.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
|San Diego State||8||22.2%||71.2||147.7||63.5||137.9||137.8|
|Long Beach State||18||62.1%||76.5||147.7||74.4||137.9||145.2|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional San Diego State vs Long Beach State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Aztecs recorded just 3.2 fewer points per game (71.2) than the Beach gave up (74.4).
- San Diego State had a 7-3 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall last season when putting up more than 74.4 points.
- The Beach averaged 13.0 more points per game last year (76.5) than the Aztecs allowed (63.5).
- Long Beach State went 13-13 against the spread and 17-13 overall when it scored more than 63.5 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
San Diego State vs. Long Beach State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 13.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
|San Diego State||19-17-0||3-3||15-21-0|
|Long Beach State||13-16-0||0-1||15-14-0|
San Diego State vs. Long Beach State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|San Diego State||Long Beach State|
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||4-7-0|
|5-5-0||Away ATS Record||7-7-0|
|75.4||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||77.1|
|68.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||78.3|
|6-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||3-8-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||11-3-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.