How to Watch Stanford vs. Santa Clara on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The Stanford Cardinal (2-0) face the Santa Clara Broncos (2-0) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on Pac-12 Network.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Stanford vs. Santa Clara Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Stanford Stats Insights
- The Cardinal shot 45.2% from the field last season, 1.8 percentage points higher than the 43.4% the Broncos allowed to opponents.
- In games Stanford shot better than 43.4% from the field, it went 12-6 overall.
- The Cardinal were the 171st-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Broncos finished 32nd.
- Last year, the Cardinal put up only 2.8 fewer points per game (70.3) than the Broncos allowed (73.1).
- Stanford went 9-1 last season when scoring more than 73.1 points.
Santa Clara Stats Insights
- The Broncos shot at a 45.4% clip from the field last season, 1.1 percentage points higher than the 44.3% shooting opponents of the Cardinal averaged.
- Last season, Santa Clara had a 14-3 record in games the team collectively shot higher than 44.3% from the field.
- The Cardinal ranked 109th in college basketball in offensive rebounding. The Broncos ranked 121st.
- The Broncos scored an average of 76.9 points per game last year, 8.5 more points than the 68.4 the Cardinal gave up to opponents.
- Santa Clara went 11-2 last season when allowing fewer than 70.3 points.
Stanford Home & Away Comparison
- Stanford put up 73.3 points per game when playing at home last season. In road games, it averaged 69.2 points per contest.
- At home, the Cardinal allowed 11.0 fewer points per game (64.3) than on the road (75.3).
- Stanford made 9.0 treys per game with a 38.9% shooting percentage from three-point land when playing at home, which was 1.1 more threes and 2.3% points better than it averaged when playing on the road (7.9 threes per game, 36.6% three-point percentage).
Santa Clara Home & Away Comparison
- In 2022-23, Santa Clara scored 6.2 fewer points per game at home (75.0) than away (81.2).
- In 2022-23, the Broncos conceded 9.2 fewer points per game at home (69.9) than on the road (79.1).
- Beyond the arc, Santa Clara knocked down more triples on the road (8.8 per game) than at home (8.2) last season, and posted a higher percentage on the road (40.5%) than at home (36.5%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Stanford Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||CSU Northridge||W 88-79||Maples Pavilion|
|11/10/2023||Sacramento State||W 91-73||Maples Pavilion|
|11/14/2023||Santa Clara||-||Maples Pavilion|
|11/17/2023||Eastern Washington||-||Maples Pavilion|
Santa Clara Upcoming Schedule
|11/8/2023||Utah Tech||W 77-69||Leavey Center|
|11/11/2023||Saint Francis (PA)||W 82-59||Leavey Center|
|11/14/2023||@ Stanford||-||Maples Pavilion|
|11/18/2023||SE Louisiana||-||Leavey Center|
|11/20/2023||Mississippi Valley State||-||Leavey Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.