Stanford vs. Santa Clara: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Stanford Cardinal (2-0) go up against the Santa Clara Broncos (2-0) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on Pac-12 Network.
In this article, you will see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Stanford vs. Santa Clara matchup.
Stanford vs. Santa Clara Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Maples Pavilion in Stanford, California
- How to Watch on TV: Pac-12 Network
Stanford vs. Santa Clara Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Stanford Moneyline||Santa Clara Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Stanford (-8.5)||153.5||-450||+333||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Stanford (-7.5)||152.5||-365||+285||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Stanford vs. Santa Clara Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Stanford compiled a 14-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 17 Cardinal games last season went over the point total.
- Santa Clara won 14 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 13 times.
- Last season, 14 of the Broncos' games went over the point total.
Stanford Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +25000
- Sportsbooks rate Stanford much higher (74th in college basketball) than the computer rankings do (117th).
- Based on its moneyline odds, Stanford has a 0.4% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.