Stanford vs. Santa Clara Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Santa Clara Broncos (2-0) and the Stanford Cardinal (2-0) at Maples Pavilion has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 78-76, with Santa Clara taking home the win. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Santa Clara is projected to cover the spread (9.5) against Stanford. The two teams are projected to put up the same number of points as the 154.5 total.
Stanford vs. Santa Clara Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Stanford, California
- Venue: Maples Pavilion
- Line: Stanford -9.5
- Point Total: 154.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Stanford -500, Santa Clara +375
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Stanford vs. Santa Clara Score Prediction
- Prediction: Santa Clara 78, Stanford 76
Spread & Total Prediction for Stanford vs. Santa Clara
- Pick ATS: Santa Clara (+9.5)
- Pick OU: Over (154.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Stanford Performance Insights
- Stanford put up 70.3 points per game and allowed 68.4 last year, ranking them 205th in college basketball on offense and 123rd defensively.
- Last season, the Cardinal were 171st in the nation in rebounds (31.9 per game) and 34th in rebounds allowed (28.4).
- Last season Stanford was ranked 56th in the country in assists with 14.8 per game.
- Beyond the arc, the Cardinal were 92nd in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (8.1) last year. They were 69th in 3-point percentage at 36.2%.
- Stanford gave up 8.0 3-pointers per game and conceded 35.4% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 277th and 282nd, respectively, in college basketball.
- The Cardinal took 60.2% of their shots from inside the arc, and 39.8% from beyond it last year. In terms of makes, 68.1% of the Cardinal's buckets were 2-pointers, and 31.9% were 3-pointers.
Santa Clara Performance Insights
- Santa Clara put up 76.9 points per game (56th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 73.1 points per contest (267th-ranked).
- The Broncos were 32nd in the country with 34.9 rebounds per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 143rd with 30.6 rebounds allowed per contest.
- Last season Santa Clara ranked 109th in college basketball in assists, averaging 13.9 per game.
- Last year the Broncos committed 12.0 turnovers per game (200th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.2 turnovers per contest (254th-ranked).
- The Broncos made 8.3 threes per game (74th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while sporting a 37.0% three-point percentage (36th-ranked).
- Santa Clara allowed 8.5 treys per game (322nd-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opponents to shoot 35.8% (303rd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Santa Clara took 63.4% two-pointers and 36.6% three-pointers last season. Of the team's baskets, 70.2% were two-pointers and 29.8% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.