Stanford vs. Santa Clara: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The Stanford Cardinal (2-0) are favored by 8.5 points against the Santa Clara Broncos (2-0) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on Pac-12 Network. The matchup's over/under is set at 153.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Stanford vs. Santa Clara Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Stanford, California
- Venue: Maples Pavilion
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Stanford vs Santa Clara Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinal's record against the spread last year was 14-16-0.
- Stanford won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -450 or shorter last year.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Cardinal's implied win probability is 81.8%.
- Santa Clara won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- The Broncos played as an underdog of +333 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Santa Clara has a 23.1% chance of pulling out a win.
Stanford vs. Santa Clara Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 153.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 153.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Stanford vs Santa Clara Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Cardinal scored just 2.8 fewer points per game (70.3) than the Broncos gave up (73.1).
- When Stanford put up more than 73.1 points last season, it went 6-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- The Broncos put up 8.5 more points per game last year (76.9) than the Cardinal allowed their opponents to score (68.4).
- Santa Clara went 13-8 against the spread and 21-4 overall when it scored more than 68.4 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Stanford vs. Santa Clara Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Stanford vs. Santa Clara Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||6-7-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||6-3-0|
|73.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.0|
|69.2||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||81.2|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||4-9-0|
|8-2-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-2-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.