How to Watch USC vs. UC Irvine on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The No. 16 USC Trojans (2-0) square off against the UC Irvine Anteaters (1-1) at 11:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 on Pac-12 Network.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
USC vs. UC Irvine Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET
- Where: Galen Center in Los Angeles, California
- TV: Pac-12 Networks
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
USC Stats Insights
- Last season, the Trojans had a 45.6% shooting percentage from the field, which was 5.9% higher than the 39.7% of shots the Anteaters' opponents hit.
- In games USC shot better than 39.7% from the field, it went 21-7 overall.
- The Trojans were the 147th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Anteaters ranked 61st.
- Last year, the 72.5 points per game the Trojans recorded were 5.3 more points than the Anteaters gave up (67.2).
- USC went 17-2 last season when scoring more than 67.2 points.
UC Irvine Stats Insights
- The Anteaters shot 46.5% from the field, 7.2% higher than the 39.3% the Trojans' opponents shot last season.
- UC Irvine put together a 20-8 straight up record in games it shot better than 39.3% from the field.
- The Anteaters were the 61st-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball. The Trojans finished 231st.
- The Anteaters scored an average of 74.8 points per game last year, 7.4 more points than the 67.4 the Trojans allowed.
- When UC Irvine allowed fewer than 72.5 points last season, it went 19-5.
USC Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively USC played better when playing at home last season, putting up 76.2 points per game, compared to 68.2 per game in road games.
- Defensively the Trojans played worse in home games last season, surrendering 66.8 points per game, compared to 66.2 on the road.
- When playing at home, USC sunk two more threes per game (7.1) than in away games (5.1). It also owned a higher three-point percentage at home (35.5%) compared to in road games (29.8%).
UC Irvine Home & Away Comparison
- At home, UC Irvine averaged 76.8 points per game last season. On the road, it averaged 71.4.
- In 2022-23, the Anteaters conceded 4.4 fewer points per game at home (65.3) than away (69.7).
- Beyond the arc, UC Irvine drained more 3-pointers on the road (6.8 per game) than at home (6.6) last season, and put up a higher percentage on the road (36.5%) than at home (34.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
USC Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Kansas State||W 82-69||T-Mobile Arena|
|11/9/2023||CSU Bakersfield||W 85-59||Galen Center|
|11/14/2023||UC Irvine||-||Galen Center|
|11/23/2023||Seton Hall||-||LionTree Arena|
UC Irvine Upcoming Schedule
|11/7/2023||@ San Jose State||L 72-64||Provident Credit Union Event Center|
|11/11/2023||New Mexico State||W 91-74||Bren Events Center|
|11/14/2023||@ USC||-||Galen Center|
|11/17/2023||Occidental||-||Bren Events Center|
|11/21/2023||Pepperdine||-||Dollar Loan Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.