USC vs. UC Irvine Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game features the UC Irvine Anteaters (1-1) and the USC Trojans (2-0) squaring off at Galen Center in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 76-73 victory for UC Irvine according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 11:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, UC Irvine should cover the spread, which currently sits at 12.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 149.5 total.
USC vs. UC Irvine Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Galen Center
- Line: USC -12.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): USC -1000, UC Irvine +650
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
USC vs. UC Irvine Score Prediction
- Prediction: UC Irvine 76, USC 73
Spread & Total Prediction for USC vs. UC Irvine
- Pick ATS: UC Irvine (+12.5)
- Pick OU: Under (149.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
USC Performance Insights
- USC was 157th in college basketball in points scored (72.5 per game) and 96th in points conceded (67.4) last year.
- On the glass, the Trojans were 147th in the country in rebounds (32.2 per game) last season. They were 247th in rebounds allowed (32.1 per game).
- With 13.5 assists per game last season, USC was 143rd in college basketball.
- The Trojans were 274th in the country in 3-pointers made (6.5 per game) and 162nd in 3-point percentage (34.5%) last season.
- Last year, USC was 204th in the nation in 3-pointers conceded (7.4 per game) and 149th in defensive 3-point percentage (33.4%).
- Last year, USC took 67% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 33% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 75% of USC's buckets were 2-pointers, and 25% were 3-pointers.
UC Irvine Performance Insights
- Last season UC Irvine put up 74.8 points per game (101st-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 67.2 points per contest (88th-ranked).
- The Anteaters ranked 61st in the country with 33.8 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 155th with 30.8 rebounds allowed per contest.
- UC Irvine ranked 62nd in college basketball with 14.7 dimes per game.
- Last year the Anteaters averaged 11.7 turnovers per game (160th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 12.2 turnovers per contest (155th-ranked).
- The Anteaters sank 7.1 treys per game last year (210th-ranked in college basketball), and they owned a 37.7% three-point percentage (22nd-best).
- UC Irvine ranked 100th in the nation with 6.6 threes allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 88th with a 32.3% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Last year UC Irvine took 68.5% two-pointers, accounting for 74.5% of the team's baskets. It shot 31.5% threes (25.5% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.