How to Watch Utah State vs. Southern Utah on TV or Live Stream - November 14
The Utah State Aggies (1-1) take on the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (1-1) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 14, 2023. The matchup airs on MW Network.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Utah State vs. Southern Utah Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum in Logan, Utah
- TV: MW Network
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Utah State Stats Insights
- The Aggies made 48.0% of their shots from the field last season, which was 4.0 percentage points higher than the Thunderbirds allowed to their opponents (44.0%).
- Utah State had a 22-1 straight-up record in games it shot higher than 44.0% from the field.
- The Aggies were the 96th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Thunderbirds ranked 20th.
- Last year, the Aggies scored just 3.5 more points per game (78.2) than the Thunderbirds gave up (74.7).
- Utah State had a 21-1 record last season when putting up more than 74.7 points.
Southern Utah Stats Insights
- The Thunderbirds' 46.5% shooting percentage from the field last season was 4.2 percentage points higher than the Aggies had given up to their opponents (42.3%).
- Last season, Southern Utah had a 17-4 record in games the team collectively shot above 42.3% from the field.
- The Aggies ranked 280th in college basketball in offensive rebounding. The Thunderbirds ranked 105th.
- The Thunderbirds put up 12.9 more points per game last year (82.8) than the Aggies gave up (69.9).
- Southern Utah had a 17-3 record last season when allowing fewer than 78.2 points.
Utah State Home & Away Comparison
- At home last year, Utah State scored 6.3 more points per game (81.3) than it did on the road (75.0).
- Defensively the Aggies played better in home games last year, surrendering 69.1 points per game, compared to 72.8 when playing on the road.
- Utah State made 10.1 three-pointers per game with a 42.0% shooting percentage from beyond the arc at home, which was 0.8 more threes and 3.2% points better than it averaged away from home (9.3 threes per game, 38.8% three-point percentage).
Southern Utah Home & Away Comparison
- Southern Utah put up more points at home (92.8 per game) than away (73.8) last season.
- The Thunderbirds gave up 70.4 points per game at home last season, and 76.8 away.
- Beyond the arc, Southern Utah sunk fewer triples away (7.6 per game) than at home (9.7) last season, and posted a lower percentage on the road (33.1%) than at home (38.5%) as well.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Utah State Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||South Dakota Mines||W 101-48||Dee Glen Smith Spectrum|
|11/11/2023||@ Bradley||L 72-66||Carver Arena|
|11/14/2023||Southern Utah||-||Dee Glen Smith Spectrum|
|11/19/2023||Marshall||-||John Gray Gymnasium|
|11/28/2023||@ Saint Louis||-||Chaifetz Arena|
Southern Utah Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ CSU Bakersfield||L 73-72||Icardo Center|
|11/9/2023||Life Pacific||W 108-73||America First Event Center|
|11/14/2023||@ Utah State||-||Dee Glen Smith Spectrum|
|11/21/2023||@ Louisiana Tech||-||Thomas Assembly Center|
|11/22/2023||Texas State||-||Thomas Assembly Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.