Utah State vs. Southern Utah Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's game features the Utah State Aggies (1-1) and the Southern Utah Thunderbirds (1-1) squaring off at Dee Glen Smith Spectrum in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 104-38 win for heavily favored Utah State according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 9:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Utah State is projected to cover the spread (15.5) versus Southern Utah. The two sides are projected to fall short of the 143.5 total.
Utah State vs. Southern Utah Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Logan, Utah
- Venue: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
- Line: Utah State -15.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Utah State -1600, Southern Utah +900
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Utah State vs. Southern Utah Score Prediction
- Prediction: Utah State 104, Southern Utah 38
Spread & Total Prediction for Utah State vs. Southern Utah
- Pick ATS: Utah State (-15.5)
- Pick OU: Under (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Utah State Performance Insights
- Offensively, Utah State was the 32nd-ranked team in the nation (78.2 points per game) last season. On defense, it was 169th (69.9 points conceded per game).
- The Aggies collected 33.1 rebounds per game and conceded 28.7 boards last season, ranking 96th and 43rd, respectively, in the nation.
- Last season Utah State was ninth-best in the country in assists with 16.7 per game.
- Last year, the Aggies were 22nd-best in the country in 3-point makes (9.3 per game), and ninth-best in 3-point percentage (38.7%).
- Giving up 6.9 3-pointers per game and conceding 34.7% from downtown last season, Utah State was 140th and 247th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Last year, the Aggies attempted 42.6% of their shots from behind the 3-point line, and 57.4% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 34.3% of the Aggies' buckets were 3-pointers, and 65.7% were 2-pointers.
Southern Utah Performance Insights
- Southern Utah had a top-25 offense last season, ranking fourth-best in college basketball with 82.8 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 306th with 74.7 points allowed per contest.
- The Thunderbirds allowed 31.5 boards per game last season (192nd-ranked in college basketball), but they thrived by pulling down 35.6 rebounds per contest (20th-best).
- Southern Utah ranked 169th in college basketball with 13.1 assists per contest.
- The Thunderbirds committed 12.8 turnovers per game (272nd-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 13.8 turnovers per contest (54th-ranked).
- The Thunderbirds ranked 60th in college basketball with 8.5 threes per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 108th with a 35.3% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- Southern Utah ranked 252nd in college basketball with 7.8 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 247th with a 34.7% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Southern Utah attempted 37.8 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 61.2% of the shots it took (and 70.6% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 24 three-pointers per contest, which were 38.8% of its shots (and 29.4% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.