Wisconsin vs. Providence: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 14
The Providence Friars (2-0) take on the Wisconsin Badgers (1-1) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Amica Mutual Pavilion. It tips at 6:00 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
In this article, you can find the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Wisconsin vs. Providence matchup.
Wisconsin vs. Providence Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Amica Mutual Pavilion in Providence, Rhode Island
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
Wisconsin vs. Providence Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Wisconsin Moneyline||Providence Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Wisconsin (-1.5)||141.5||-120||+100||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Wisconsin (-1.5)||141.5||-118||-102||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wisconsin vs. Providence Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Wisconsin won 13 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 16 times.
- Badgers games went over the point total 14 out of 29 times last season.
- Providence went 16-13-0 ATS last year.
- The Friars and their opponents combined to hit the over 14 out of 29 times last year.
Wisconsin Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- Wisconsin is 38th in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+8000), much lower than according to the computer rankings (eighth-best).
- The implied probability of Wisconsin winning the national championship, based on its +8000 moneyline odds, is 1.2%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.