Wisconsin vs. South Dakota State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's game between the Wisconsin Badgers (2-0) and South Dakota State Jackrabbits (1-0) squaring off at Kohl Center has a projected final score of 65-43 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Wisconsin, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 7:30 PM ET on November 14.
The Badgers are coming off of a 74-52 victory over Western Illinois in their most recent game on Thursday.
Wisconsin vs. South Dakota State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Kohl Center in Madison, Wisconsin
Wisconsin vs. South Dakota State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Wisconsin 65, South Dakota State 43
Other Big Ten Predictions
- North Dakota State vs Minnesota
- Alcorn State vs Nebraska
- Northwestern vs Notre Dame
- Saint Peter's vs Illinois
- Oakland vs Michigan
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Wisconsin Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Badgers were outscored by 4.1 points per game last season, with a -128 scoring differential overall. They put up 68.5 points per game (114th in college basketball), and allowed 72.6 per outing (339th in college basketball).
- In conference matchups last year, Wisconsin put up more points per contest (68.6) than its overall average (68.5).
- The Badgers averaged 74.3 points per game in home games last season, compared to 63.9 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 10.4 points per contest.
- In home games, Wisconsin ceded 0.1 fewer points per game (72.7) than on the road (72.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.