Bucks vs. Raptors Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 15
The Milwaukee Bucks (6-4) face the Toronto Raptors (5-5) as just 1.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on TSN and BSWI.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bucks vs. Raptors Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TSN and BSWI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bucks vs. Raptors Score Prediction
- Prediction: Raptors 115 - Bucks 110
Bucks vs Raptors Additional Info
|Bucks vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Raptors Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bucks vs Raptors Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Raptors|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Bucks vs. Raptors
- Pick ATS: Raptors (+ 1.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Raptors (-5.0)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 225.8
- The Bucks (1-9-0 ATS) have covered the spread 10% of the time, 40% less often than the Raptors (5-5-0) this season.
- When the spread is set as 1.5 or more this season, Milwaukee (1-9) covers a lower percentage of those games when it is the favorite (10%) than Toronto (3-3) does as the underdog (50%).
- Milwaukee's games have gone over the total 60% of the time this season (six out of 10), which is more often than Toronto's games have (four out of 10).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Bucks are 6-4, a better record than the Raptors have posted (2-4) as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Bucks with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bucks Performance Insights
- This season, the Bucks are posting 115.9 points per game (seventh-ranked in NBA) and giving up 118.3 points per contest (24th-ranked).
- While Milwaukee ranks in the bottom five in the NBA in boards per game with 40.9 (third-worst), it ranks 23rd in the league with 46.0 rebounds allowed per contest.
- When it comes to assists, the Bucks are averaging just 22.5 dimes per contest (third-worst in league).
- Milwaukee is 19th in the NBA with 14.5 turnovers per game so far this year. Meanwhile, it ranks 25th with 12.7 forced turnovers per game.
- The Bucks are making 13.2 treys per game (10th-ranked in NBA) this season, while sporting a 35.5% three-point percentage (17th-ranked).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.