Bucks vs. Raptors: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Milwaukee Bucks (6-4) face the Toronto Raptors (5-5) as only 1.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET on TSN and BSWI. The matchup's point total is set at 224.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bucks vs. Raptors Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario
- TV: TSN and BSWI
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bucks Betting Records & Stats
- Milwaukee and its opponents have scored more than 224.5 points in eight of 10 games this season.
- The average point total in Milwaukee's outings this year is 234.2, 9.7 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Bucks are just 1-9-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Milwaukee has been favored 10 times and won six of those games.
- Milwaukee has a record of 6-4, a 60% win rate, when it's favored by -130 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 56.5% chance of a victory for the Bucks.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Bucks vs Raptors Additional Info
|Bucks vs Raptors Injury Report|
|Bucks vs Raptors Players to Watch|
|Bucks vs Raptors Prediction|
|Bucks vs Raptors Odds/Over/Under|
|Bucks vs Raptors Player Props|
|How to Watch Bucks vs Raptors|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bucks vs. Raptors Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 224.5||% of Games Over 224.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Bucks Insights & Trends
- Milwaukee has covered the spread in a higher percentage of its home games than away games. It has covered one time in six opportunities when playing at home, and it has covered zero times in four opportunities on the road.
- The 115.9 points per game the Bucks put up are 6.7 more points than the Raptors give up (109.2).
- Milwaukee is 1-8 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 109.2 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Bucks vs. Raptors Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Bucks vs. Raptors Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.