Darnell Nurse Game Preview: Oilers vs. Kraken - November 15
Darnell Nurse and the Edmonton Oilers will play the Seattle Kraken at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, at Rogers Place. If you'd like to wager on Nurse's prop bets, we've got plenty of information to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Darnell Nurse vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +130)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +185)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nurse Season Stats Insights
- Nurse's plus-minus this season, in 22:03 per game on the ice, is -2.
- Nurse has a goal in three games this season through 14 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In five of 14 games this season, Nurse has recorded a point, but he has no games yet with multiple points.
- Nurse has had an assist twice this season in 14 games played, but did not have multiple assists in either of those games.
- Nurse has an implied probability of 43.5% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Nurse going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 35.1%.
Nurse Stats vs. the Kraken
- The Kraken are 28th in goals allowed, conceding 56 total goals (3.5 per game) in the NHL.
- The team's goal differential (-16) ranks 31st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.