How to Watch Delaware vs. Delaware State on TV or Live Stream - November 15
The Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens (3-0) will try to continue a three-game winning run when visiting the Delaware State Hornets (0-2) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Memorial Hall Gym. It airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Delaware vs. Delaware State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Memorial Hall Gym in Dover, Delaware
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Delaware Stats Insights
- The Fightin' Blue Hens shot 43.9% from the field last season, 2.6 percentage points lower than the 46.5% the Hornets allowed to opponents.
- In games Delaware shot better than 46.5% from the field, it went 11-2 overall.
- The Hornets ranked 210th in rebounding in college basketball. The Fightin' Blue Hens finished 312th.
- Last year, the 69.6 points per game the Fightin' Blue Hens averaged were 5.9 fewer points than the Hornets gave up (75.5).
- Delaware went 6-1 last season when scoring more than 75.5 points.
Delaware State Stats Insights
- The Hornets' 41.4% shooting percentage from the field last season was 3.6 percentage points lower than the Fightin' Blue Hens allowed to their opponents (45%).
- Last season, Delaware State had a 2-3 record in games the team collectively shot higher than 45% from the field.
- The Hornets were the 210th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball, while the Fightin' Blue Hens finished 289th.
- The Hornets put up an average of 64.6 points per game last year, 6.1 fewer points than the 70.7 the Fightin' Blue Hens gave up.
- When Delaware State allowed fewer than 69.6 points last season, it went 5-6.
Delaware Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively Delaware played better in home games last year, averaging 71.5 points per game, compared to 67.1 per game in away games.
- When playing at home, the Fightin' Blue Hens ceded 5.9 fewer points per game (68) than away from home (73.9).
- When playing at home, Delaware made 0.3 more treys per game (6.8) than when playing on the road (6.5). It also sported a better three-point percentage at home (33.8%) compared to when playing on the road (30.7%).
Delaware State Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Delaware State averaged 67.5 points per game last season. On the road, it averaged 62.8.
- At home, the Hornets conceded 70.1 points per game, 8.7 fewer points than they allowed away (78.8).
- Delaware State sunk more 3-pointers at home (6.1 per game) than away (5.5) last season. But it had a lower 3-point percentage at home (31.7%) than away (31.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Delaware Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Bucknell||W 78-57||Sojka Pavilion|
|11/8/2023||Goldey-Beacom||W 101-68||Bob Carpenter Center|
|11/12/2023||Air Force||W 65-57||Bob Carpenter Center|
|11/15/2023||@ Delaware State||-||Memorial Hall Gym|
|11/24/2023||Brown||-||Baha Mar Convention Center|
|12/2/2023||@ Ohio||-||Convocation Center Ohio|
Delaware State Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Penn State||L 79-45||Bryce Jordan Center|
|11/10/2023||@ Texas||L 86-59||Moody Center|
|11/15/2023||Delaware||-||Memorial Hall Gym|
|11/20/2023||@ NJIT||-||NJIT Wellness and Events Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.