Delaware vs. Delaware State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens (3-0) and Delaware State Hornets (0-2) matching up at Memorial Hall Gym has a projected final score of 76-55 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Delaware, so it should be a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
According to our computer prediction, Delaware is a good bet to cover the spread, which is listed at 9.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 142.5 total.
Delaware vs. Delaware State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Dover, Delaware
- Venue: Memorial Hall Gym
- Line: Delaware -9.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Delaware -650, Delaware State +450
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Delaware vs. Delaware State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Delaware 76, Delaware State 55
Spread & Total Prediction for Delaware vs. Delaware State
- Pick ATS: Delaware (-9.5)
- Pick OU: Under (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Delaware Performance Insights
- Offensively, Delaware was the 224th-ranked squad in college basketball (69.6 points per game) last season. Defensively, it was 199th (70.7 points conceded per game).
- Last year, the Fightin' Blue Hens were 312th in the nation in rebounds (29.1 per game) and 288th in rebounds conceded (32.8).
- With 11.8 assists per game last year, Delaware was 281st in the nation.
- Last season, the Fightin' Blue Hens were 266th in the country in 3-point makes (6.6 per game) and 291st in 3-point percentage (32.1%).
- Giving up 7.2 3-pointers per game and conceding 36.4% from beyond the arc last year, Delaware was 177th and 327th in the nation, respectively, in those categories.
- Last season, the Fightin' Blue Hens attempted 63.4% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 36.6% from beyond it. In terms of makes, 73.3% of the Fightin' Blue Hens' baskets were 2-pointers, and 26.7% were 3-pointers.
Delaware State Performance Insights
- Delaware State struggled to put up points last season, ranking 23rd-worst in college basketball with 64.6 points per game. It did better at the other end, ranking 321st by surrendering 75.5 points per contest.
- With 31.3 boards per game, the Hornets were 210th in college basketball. They allowed 32.0 rebounds per contest, which ranked 240th in college basketball.
- Last season Delaware State ranked 230th in college basketball in assists, averaging 12.4 per game.
- While the Hornets ranked in the bottom 25 in college basketball in turnovers per game with 15.0 (ninth-worst), they ranked 66th in college basketball with 13.5 forced turnovers per game.
- With 5.7 three-pointers per game, the Hornets were 329th in the country. They had a 31.5% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 318th in college basketball.
- It was a tough season for Delaware State in terms of threes allowed, as it surrendered 9.4 treys per game (fourth-worst in college basketball) and allowed a 40.3% three-point percentage to opposing teams (-3-worst).
- When it comes to shot breakdown, Delaware State took 68.6% two-pointers (accounting for 76.1% of the team's buckets) and 31.4% threes (23.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.