How to Watch Duquesne vs. Princeton on TV or Live Stream - November 15
The Duquesne Dukes (3-0) aim to build on a three-game home winning stretch when hosting the Princeton Tigers (2-0) on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET.
Catch tons of live college basketball, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Duquesne vs. Princeton Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV: SportsNet Pittsburgh
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Duquesne Stats Insights
- The Dukes shot 43.7% from the field last season, 1.2 percentage points higher than the 42.5% the Tigers allowed to opponents.
- Duquesne had a 16-4 straight-up record in games it shot higher than 42.5% from the field.
- The Dukes were the 114th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Tigers ranked 20th.
- Last year, the Dukes recorded 74.9 points per game, 6.4 more points than the 68.5 the Tigers allowed.
- Duquesne went 18-4 last season when scoring more than 68.5 points.
Princeton Stats Insights
- The Tigers shot at a 45.5% clip from the field last season, 0.9 percentage points higher than the 44.6% shooting opponents of the Dukes averaged.
- Princeton compiled a 10-5 straight up record in games it shot higher than 44.6% from the field.
- The Tigers were the 20th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball. The Dukes finished 19th.
- The Tigers put up an average of 75.5 points per game last year, only 4.2 more points than the 71.3 the Dukes allowed to opponents.
- Princeton had a 17-3 record last season when giving up fewer than 74.9 points.
Duquesne Home & Away Comparison
- Duquesne scored 75.1 points per game when playing at home last year. Away from home, it averaged 73.8 points per contest.
- The Dukes surrendered 66.8 points per game in home games last season, compared to 77.1 away from home.
- In home games, Duquesne sunk 0.6 fewer treys per game (8.7) than in road games (9.3). However, it had a better three-point percentage at home (36.6%) compared to away from home (36.2%).
Princeton Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Princeton put up 81.4 points per game last season, nine more than it averaged on the road (72.4).
- At home, the Tigers gave up 71.6 points per game last season. Away, they conceded 66.5.
- Beyond the arc, Princeton drained fewer triples away (8.4 per game) than at home (9) last season, and posted a lower percentage away (34.3%) than at home (35%) too.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Duquesne Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Cleveland State||W 79-77||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
|11/10/2023||Charleston (SC)||W 90-72||Navy Alumni Hall|
|11/13/2023||Stony Brook||W 85-63||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
|11/15/2023||Princeton||-||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
|11/17/2023||Rider||-||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
|11/22/2023||@ Nebraska||-||Pinnacle Bank Arena|
Princeton Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Rutgers||W 68-61||CURE Insurance Arena|
|11/10/2023||@ Hofstra||W 74-67||David S. Mack Sports and Exhibition Complex - Hofstra Arena|
|11/15/2023||@ Duquesne||-||UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse|
|11/18/2023||@ Monmouth||-||OceanFirst Bank Center|
|11/22/2023||@ Old Dominion||-||Chartway Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.