Duquesne vs. Princeton Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Duquesne Dukes (3-0) and Princeton Tigers (2-0) squaring off at UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse has a projected final score of 78-67 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Duquesne, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
According to our computer prediction, Duquesne projects to cover the 6-point spread in its matchup against Princeton. The over/under has been set at 144.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Duquesne vs. Princeton Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
- Line: Duquesne -6
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Duquesne -248, Princeton +203
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Duquesne vs. Princeton Score Prediction
- Prediction: Duquesne 78, Princeton 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Duquesne vs. Princeton
- Pick ATS: Duquesne (-6)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Duquesne Performance Insights
- Offensively, Duquesne was the 98th-ranked squad in the country (74.9 points per game) last season. On defense, it was 217th (71.3 points allowed per game).
- The Dukes were 114th in the nation in rebounds per game (32.7) and 314th in rebounds conceded (33.5) last season.
- Duquesne was 40th in the nation in assists (15.2 per game) last season.
- The Dukes were the 25th-best squad in the nation in 3-pointers made (9.2 per game) and 53rd in 3-point percentage (36.6%) last year.
- Defensively, Duquesne was 128th in the country in 3-pointers conceded per game at 6.8 last year. It was 274th in 3-point percentage conceded at 35.2%.
- Last season, Duquesne took 40.3% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 59.7% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 33.7% of Duquesne's buckets were 3-pointers, and 66.3% were 2-pointers.
Princeton Performance Insights
- Princeton ranked 85th in the country last season with 75.5 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 127th with 68.5 points allowed per game.
- The Tigers allowed 30.3 rebounds per game last season (123rd-ranked in college basketball), but they thrived by pulling down 35.6 rebounds per game (20th-best).
- Princeton ranked 157th in the nation with 13.3 dimes per contest.
- With 11.6 turnovers per game, the Tigers ranked 152nd in college basketball. They forced 10.1 turnovers per contest, which ranked 327th in college basketball.
- The Tigers sank 8.5 threes per game (60th-ranked in college basketball). They sported a 34.2% shooting percentage (174th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last season Princeton allowed 6.4 three-pointers per game (73rd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 32.2% (82nd-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Princeton took 58.2% two-pointers and 41.8% from beyond the arc last year. Of the team's baskets, 68.6% were two-pointers and 31.4% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.