Evan Bouchard Game Preview: Oilers vs. Kraken - November 15
Evan Bouchard will be on the ice when the Edmonton Oilers and Seattle Kraken play on Wednesday at Rogers Place, starting at 8:30 PM ET. Prop bets for Bouchard are available, and we have information to help you make good decisions.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Evan Bouchard vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +100)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bouchard Season Stats Insights
- In 14 games this season, Bouchard has averaged 21:53 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -5.
- Bouchard has a goal in three of 14 contests this season, but no multi-goal games so far.
- Bouchard has a point in nine of 14 games this year, with multiple points in two of them.
- Bouchard has an assist in seven of 14 games so far this year, with multiple assists in two of them.
- The implied probability of Bouchard going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 50%.
Bouchard Stats vs. the Kraken
- The Kraken have conceded 56 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 28th in the league in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-16) ranks 31st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.