Evander Kane Game Preview: Oilers vs. Kraken - November 15
The Edmonton Oilers, including Evander Kane, will be in action Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Seattle Kraken. Thinking about a wager on Kane? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Evander Kane vs. Kraken Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -143)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kane Season Stats Insights
- Kane's plus-minus rating this season, in 18:37 per game on the ice, is -3.
- Kane has a goal in four games this year through 14 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- In seven of 14 games this season, Kane has registered a point, and three of those games included multiple points.
- Kane has posted an assist in a game six times this season in 14 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Kane's implied probability to go over his point total is 58.8% based on the odds.
- Kane has an implied probability of 37% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Kane Stats vs. the Kraken
- On defense, the Kraken are giving up 56 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 28th in the league.
- The team has the league's 31st-ranked goal differential (-16).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Seattle|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.