How to Watch Fairleigh Dickinson vs. Saint Peter's on TV or Live Stream - November 15
The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (2-1) battle the Saint Peter's Peacocks (1-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. The matchup airs on YES.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Fairleigh Dickinson vs. Saint Peter's Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Rothman Center in Teaneck, New Jersey
- TV: YES
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Fairleigh Dickinson Stats Insights
- Last season, the Knights had a 45.2% shooting percentage from the field, which was 1.8% higher than the 43.4% of shots the Peacocks' opponents hit.
- In games Fairleigh Dickinson shot better than 43.4% from the field, it went 14-5 overall.
- The Peacocks ranked 201st in rebounding in college basketball. The Knights finished 210th.
- Last year, the Knights averaged 77.4 points per game, 12.3 more points than the 65.1 the Peacocks allowed.
- Fairleigh Dickinson had a 16-10 record last season when putting up more than 65.1 points.
Saint Peter's Stats Insights
- The Peacocks shot at a 39.1% rate from the field last season, 8.1 percentage points below the 47.2% shooting opponents of the Knights averaged.
- Last season, Saint Peter's had a 4-2 record in games the team collectively shot better than 47.2% from the field.
- The Knights ranked 48th in college basketball in offensive rebounding. The Peacocks ranked 15th.
- The Peacocks averaged 12.1 fewer points per game last year (62.1) than the Knights gave up (74.2).
- When Saint Peter's allowed fewer than 77.4 points last season, it went 12-15.
Fairleigh Dickinson Home & Away Comparison
- At home last year, Fairleigh Dickinson averaged 7.8 more points per game (81.5) than it did in away games (73.7).
- The Knights gave up 72.9 points per game at home last season, compared to 75.6 when playing on the road.
- When it comes to three-point shooting, Fairleigh Dickinson performed better at home last year, sinking 9 threes per game with a 37.6% three-point percentage, compared to 7.2 threes per game and a 31.8% three-point percentage on the road.
Saint Peter's Home & Away Comparison
- At home, Saint Peter's scored 67.1 points per game last season, 10.5 more than it averaged away (56.6).
- In 2022-23, the Peacocks allowed 4.3 fewer points per game at home (63.3) than away (67.6).
- Saint Peter's made more 3-pointers at home (7 per game) than on the road (4.9) last season. It also had a higher 3-point percentage at home (32.3%) than away (25.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Fairleigh Dickinson Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Buffalo||W 92-86||Alumni Arena|
|11/8/2023||Penn State-Brandywine||W 107-63||Rothman Center|
|11/11/2023||@ Seton Hall||L 85-55||Walsh Gymnasium|
|11/15/2023||Saint Peter's||-||Rothman Center|
|11/18/2023||Penn State-Schuylkill||-||Rothman Center|
|11/22/2023||@ Queens||-||Curry Arena|
Saint Peter's Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Seton Hall||L 70-59||Prudential Center|
|11/11/2023||@ NJIT||W 75-48||NJIT Wellness and Events Center|
|11/15/2023||@ Fairleigh Dickinson||-||Rothman Center|
|11/27/2023||@ Rutgers||-||Jersey Mike's Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.