How to Watch Fresno State vs. Morgan State on TV or Live Stream - November 15
The Fresno State Bulldogs (1-1) take the court against the Morgan State Bears (2-1) at 10:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 on MW Network.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Fresno State vs. Morgan State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- Where: Save Mart Center in Fresno, California
- TV: Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Fresno State Stats Insights
- The Bulldogs shot 43.0% from the field last season, 1.0 percentage point lower than the 44.0% the Bears allowed to opponents.
- Fresno State had a 9-4 straight-up record in games it shot higher than 44.0% from the field.
- The Bulldogs were the 356th-ranked rebounding team in college basketball, and the Bears finished 201st.
- Last year, the 63.7 points per game the Bulldogs scored were 8.6 fewer points than the Bears allowed (72.3).
- Fresno State had a 5-1 record last season when scoring more than 72.3 points.
Morgan State Stats Insights
- The Bears' 45.2% shooting percentage from the field last season was 1.0 percentage point higher than the Bulldogs allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- Morgan State put together a 10-2 straight up record in games it shot better than 44.2% from the field.
- The Bulldogs ranked 317th in college basketball in offensive rebounding. The Bears ranked 60th.
- The Bears scored an average of 74.9 points per game last year, 9.2 more points than the 65.7 the Bulldogs allowed.
- When Morgan State gave up fewer than 63.7 points last season, it went 6-0.
Fresno State Home & Away Comparison
- Offensively, Fresno State put up 63.4 points per game at home last year, compared to 65.5 points per game on the road.
- The Bulldogs surrendered 60.1 points per game in home games last year, compared to 72.2 away from home.
- In terms of total threes made, Fresno State fared better when playing at home last year, draining 7 per game, compared to 6.9 on the road. Meanwhile, it put up a 31.7% three-point percentage at home and a 31.9% mark in road games.
Morgan State Home & Away Comparison
- In 2022-23, Morgan State averaged 23.9 more points per game at home (89.1) than on the road (65.2).
- The Bears gave up 68.7 points per game at home last season, and 75.1 away.
- Beyond the arc, Morgan State knocked down fewer triples away (6.2 per game) than at home (7.5) last season, and put up a lower percentage away (35.2%) than at home (40.2%) too.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Fresno State Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Fresno Pacific||W 77-66||Save Mart Center|
|11/11/2023||@ Kent State||L 79-69||Memorial Athletic and Convocation Center|
|11/15/2023||Morgan State||-||Save Mart Center|
|11/21/2023||New Mexico State||-||Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya|
|11/27/2023||UCSB||-||Save Mart Center|
Morgan State Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||@ Arizona||L 122-59||McKale Center|
|11/9/2023||Cheyney (PA)||W 100-52||Talmadge L. Hill Field House|
|11/12/2023||Penn State-Wilkes Barre||W 78-60||Talmadge L. Hill Field House|
|11/15/2023||@ Fresno State||-||Save Mart Center|
|11/18/2023||@ BYU||-||Marriott Center|
|11/21/2023||Radford||-||Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.