Fresno State vs. Morgan State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 15
The Fresno State Bulldogs (1-1) go up against the Morgan State Bears (2-1) at 10:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023. The matchup airs on MW Network.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Fresno State vs. Morgan State matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Fresno State vs. Morgan State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET
- Where: Save Mart Center in Fresno, California
- How to Watch on TV: MW Network
Fresno State vs. Morgan State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Fresno State Moneyline||Morgan State Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Fresno State (-18.5)||140.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Fresno State (-18.5)||140.5||-4500||+1300||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Fresno State vs. Morgan State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Fresno State went 11-17-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, 13 Bulldogs games hit the over.
- Morgan State compiled a 10-15-0 ATS record last season.
- Bears games hit the over 12 out of 25 times last season.
Fresno State Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +50000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+50000), Fresno State is 80th in college basketball. It is far below that, 226th, according to computer rankings.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Fresno State has a 0.2% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.