Fresno State vs. Morgan State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's game at Save Mart Center has the Fresno State Bulldogs (1-1) going head to head against the Morgan State Bears (2-1) at 10:30 PM ET (on November 15). Our computer prediction projects a one-sided 90-75 win as our model heavily favors Fresno State.
According to our computer prediction, Morgan State projects to cover the 18.5-point spread in its matchup versus Fresno State. The over/under is currently listed at 140.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Fresno State vs. Morgan State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: MW Network
- Where: Fresno, California
- Venue: Save Mart Center
- Line: Fresno State -18.5
- Point Total: 140.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Fresno State vs. Morgan State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Fresno State 90, Morgan State 75
Spread & Total Prediction for Fresno State vs. Morgan State
- Pick ATS: Morgan State (+18.5)
- Pick OU: Over (140.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Fresno State Performance Insights
- Last season, Fresno State was 17th-worst in the nation offensively (63.7 points scored per game) and 52nd on defense (65.7 points allowed).
- On the boards, the Bulldogs were third-worst in the nation in rebounds (27.5 per game) last season. They were 97th in rebounds allowed (29.9 per game).
- Fresno State was 237th in the nation in assists (12.3 per game) last year.
- Last season the Bulldogs were 237th in college basketball in 3-point makes (6.8 per game) and 24th-worst in 3-point percentage (30.9%).
- Defensively, Fresno State was 196th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed per game at 7.3 last year. It was 13th-worst in 3-point percentage allowed at 37.5%.
- Fresno State took 40.6% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 29.2% of its made shots are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it took 59.4% of its shots, with 70.8% of its makes coming from there.
Morgan State Performance Insights
- Offensively, Morgan State scored 74.9 points per game (98th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It surrendered 72.3 points per contest on defense (245th-ranked).
- Last year the Bears averaged 31.4 boards per game (201st-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 32.5 rebounds per contest (275th-ranked).
- Morgan State ranked 29th in the country with 15.5 assists per game.
- The Bears were best in the nation with 18.4 forced turnovers per game, but they ranked -1-worst in college basketball by averaging 15.7 turnovers per contest.
- The Bears sank 6.6 three-pointers per game (266th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while sporting a 36.9% three-point percentage (40th-ranked).
- Morgan State allowed 6.0 threes per game (38th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 30.9% (35th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Morgan State attempted 43.6 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 70.7% of the shots it took (and 76.1% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 18.0 three-pointers per contest, which were 29.3% of its shots (and 23.9% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.