Will Raphael Lavoie Score a Goal Against the Kraken on November 15?
On Wednesday at 8:30 PM ET, the Edmonton Oilers clash with the Seattle Kraken. Is Raphael Lavoie going to score a goal in this game? Take a look at the numbers and insights below before making a bet on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Raphael Lavoie score a goal against the Kraken?
Odds to score a goal this game: +900 (Bet $10 to win $90.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Lavoie stats and insights
- Lavoie is yet to score through five games this season.
- He has taken zero shots in one game against the Kraken this season, but has not scored.
- Lavoie has no points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kraken defensive stats
- On the defensive side, the Kraken are allowing 56 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 28th in the NHL.
- So far this season, the Kraken have not registered a shutout win. As a team, they average 16.6 hits and 15.4 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Oilers vs. Kraken game info
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.